As you’re setting your personal and business goals for 2020, it’s worth taking a step back and thinking about how you manage your relationships with your customers, clients and stakeholders.
Often some of the biggest frustrations come from software and data. Subpar information systems are common for many organisations and can hold you back from maximising growth and providing the best possible value to clients.
Does your organisation experience any of these issues?
- Inconsistent tracking of client interactions
- Limited ability to predict a client’s future need and cross-sell
- Lost time managing separate software systems
- Complex and time-consuming internal risk, audit and compliance processes
- Marketing campaigns delivered on generic external platforms
- Lack of access to real-time business analytics
If you answered yes to any of those, then it might be time to take a fresh look at investing in a next-generation CRM solution for your organisation.
A solution like SwiftFox will allow you to utilise the data you already have to build powerful relationships with your clients.
By integrating your client data and maintaining a single source of the truth you’ll never forget the details of an important meeting again. This will open the door to uncover insights about your clients, your own business profile and your future direction.
Not only that but it can keep your legal team happy by improving the transparency around risks and conflicts that may exist and allow you to plan ahead to minimise risk going forward.
Make sure you start 2020 off on the right foot, with a CRM that enables you to take your business to the next level.